I love to cook and to try new recipes. It’s something I discovered a few years back. So whenever I get the opportunity I try something new.
Recently, at work, I was talking to my supervisor about her best dip: The Hoagie Dip. I had absolutely no idea what a Hoagie Dip was. I looked it up Click Here For Original Recipe and discovered that it’s the contents of an Italian Hoagie mixed together. (Hoagie is another word for a sub sandwich.)
I decided to surprise my supervisor by making my team the dip. Surprisingly, it turned out to be a huge success! I was so pleased. Yesterday, I even made it for my uncle’s wife reveal party (she’s having a girl! Yay!) and it was also also a huge success! My mom cannot stop raving about it being a great dip to bring to parties.
After all this success with the dip I just find the need to share with everyone how simple it is to make!
- Deli ham, thinly sliced
- Deli turkey, thinly sliced
- Deli salami, thinly sliced
- Provolone cheese, thinly sliced
- Cherry Tomatoes (cut in half)
- Shredded iceberg lettuce
- Red wine vinegar
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Italian Seasoning
- Combine the first 5 ingredients
- In a separate bowl, mix together mayo, vinegar, oil and spices
- Mix mayo with the cold cuts until combined.
- Refrigerate (I like to do at least 24hrs so the tastes can really blend together)
- Add lettuce when ready to serve for a fresh taste