I have always wanted to try a DIY project but for some reason never got around to it… and since this year is all about trying new things and expanding my horizons, I figured this would be the perfect time to give it a try.
I wanted to make a unique gift for my friend and thought about making her a painting. I am not much of an artist so wanted something simple like a quote. I did some Pintrest research to see if I could find something feasible for my creative skills.
I ended up finding an awesome idea that didn’t require much:
- Canvas (whatever size you want your painting to be)
- Acrylic paint (colors you want your letters and background to be)
- Paint brushes (the sponge ones work just fine)
- Sticker letters (the size you want your quote to be)
- Modge Podge (only if you want your painting to have a glossy look at the end)